Have You Tested For Carbon Monoxide In Your Home And Office?
You may not think about carbon monoxide (CO) when envisioning threats to your home or workplace. It is, after all, invisible and if you don't have a fire, surely it's not there. It's common to think that if you can't see it, it can't hurt you, or out of sight, out of mind. But that can be dangerous with CO. According to the CDC, thousands of people are treated for CO poisoning each year without being affected by a fire. It's a good practice to check for exhaust fumes before your family members or employees become ill. Our team at Environmental Doctor can help find your best testing options.