Mold thrives in the damp, warm and moist areas of a home.
Sometimes we can see mold, or mildew, forming inside our bathrooms, on ceilings or around our kitchen counters and we can quickly remove it ourselves. Other times it can be difficult to detect early signs of mold which is why mold testing is so important. If mold goes undetected, it will fester, spread and eventually cause health problems to those living and breathing in the same household. Mold can also occur from terrible ventilation to plumbing issues and so forth. Call the professionals at Environmental Doctor today to help detect and remove mold in your Ohio home or apartment.